As all the cool kids say these days, “Save the date!” Friday, June 12th, 2015 Episode One of The Silverleaf Chronicles (The Dragon Masters: Season One) will be released! Then if all goes to plan each new episode will hit every three weeks, until November 13th when the box set will hit containing all the episodes.
The Silverleaf Chronicles is Season One of a new series called “The Dragon Masters.” Each season will have between five and seven episodes, each around 15,000-20,000 words (60-80 pages) long. Season Two, The Elwyn Chronicles, will hit some time after that at a date yet to be determined.
Episode 0 of Silverleaf has already been released, as most you know. It is the short story “The Storymaster” which was released as part of the Dragon Chronicles last month.
The Silverleaf Chronicles follow the life of Silverleaf, a dragonmaster who was born into a world without dragons, and doomed to die as a madman alone in the wilderness until a young woman enters his life, and a mysterious army marches across the land destroying all in its path.
Currently Planed Release Dates (subject to change of course):
- Episode 0: The Storymaster (Sold as part of the Dragon Chronicles)
- Episode 1: The Wanderer – June 12 2015
- Episode 2: Awakening – July 03 2015
- Episode 3: The Hunters – July 24 2015
- Episode 4: Traps – August 14 2015
- Episode 5: Drac’nor – September 4 2015
- Episode 6: Hope – September 25 2015
- Season One Box Set: Episodes 0 – 6: November 13 2015